01 January 2008

Butch, one of my favorite artist

First time I've heard Butch's name was in 2005 at a concert, launch of Rapace album(a band from Hades Records Romania). He was working as a bartender in Griffins Club, place of the concert. We never talked face to face, someday maybe.
After 2005 I began hearing songs of known rappers featuring Butch and I liked his style. Calm with a nice flow and smart lyrics now I can say that Butch became fast my favorite Romanian MC. I haven't seen too much Hip-Hop concerts with Butch and I feel ashamed, due lack o time, but I promise I will try to repent for my sins and go to more Hip-Hop concerts, for Butch, for the move.

From what I've heard Butch's first album will come out on September 2008, the name of the album will be "Fiul Risipitor"(as in LUKE 15:11-32 the saying of the spending son). I just can't wait for the next concert where Butch will perform. I'll be there.

Here is a song from Butch, it's called "Noiembrie 64":

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


If you want to listen to more songs, go to Butch's profile on Myspace, or go and see his performance on stage at the concerts and remember: "Respect the work! Sustain the Hip-Hop move! Buy the albums! See the concerts!"

No comments: