07 January 2008

Blogs got credibility

One of most accessed news websites from Romania, I'm talking about 9am.ro changed their design. I was not impressed by the new design, nor have I looked too close on the website until today. Today on a closer look, I've noticed that 9am.ro has a new section called: "News From Blogs". This is the next step for the bloggers community, here I am talking about the blogs that contain something else than clips from youtube, or pictures received in emails. So I'm counting as a blog only those who have some text on their posts, text that can offer some information to those reading the blog.

Next on my line today, first wedding between bloggers is announced. VisUrat proposed Denisuca and she said "YES" their godfather will be no one else but Arhi. I was expecting that the first wedding it would be between Piticu and his girlfriend Anca, and I've found out that Piticu proposed Anca in 2006, but now it remains to see who will get married first? VisUrat with Denisuca or Piticu with Anca, maybe it will be a double wedding between the happy couples.

Comming up next: "The Pretender(2002) TV-Show Review".

No comments: